Why do the movies never show us this Spider-Man?
i would love to see this Spider-Man
something that i miss about childhood? well people don’t ask me what my favorite shape is anymore. adults just don’t do this. it’s a triangle in case you were wondering. you don’t care
According to Switzerland’s law, social animals like guinea pigs must have a buddy with them. Owning only one is considered animal abuse and is illegal.
More fe:a fashion AU
Tharja being plegian starts off being super chic but as she spends more time with robin and the others slowly becomes more casual, but still keeps a bit of that gloomy chic
Olivia is super earthy with maxi skirts and flower crowns and is all about sandals, crop tops, and woven things
The lovely Virginia Hankins, modern lady knight who is also a professional stunt woman, actress and archer.
Her website: http://virginiahankins.com/
I just realized that this is basically Merida all grown up.
Isn’t she splendid? *And* she’s a fan!
why is this in my house
1. their our know rules
George Takei describes the moment when he and his family were sent to an internment camp.
More on the Code of Chivalry.
- Mod Dawes Sr.
Knights where brutal hired muscle for kings and lords generally
Mega Sceptile. late night doodle ovo
THATSPLICINGADVENTURE’S 15K FOLLOWER GIVE AWAY!
Thank you so much to all of our adventurers! Many of you just recently joined us and many have been following since the beginning. However long you’ve been here, all of us here at TSplicA love and appreciate you! To show our gratitude, we’ll be doing a give away!
- First place: Five Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A detailed and fully colored drawing by Melissa. Competitively bred Smeargle, Mareep, and Bidoof from Ryan.
- Second place: Three Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A detailed drawing by Melissa. Competitively bred Mareep and Bidoof from Ryan.
- Third place: One Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A sketch by Melissa. Competitively bred Bidoof from Ryan.
- Reblog this post once to enter. Likes do not count.
- Winners will be chosen with a random number generator
- Following is not necessary, but we’d love if you would check out our blog!
- You must have your ask box open to win.
- Winners must respond within 24 hours.
- You must have a copy of Pokemon X or Y, a 2DS or 3DS, and access to wifi.
- All prize drawings will be either of an existing splice by TSplicA, or a Pokemon. No NSFW.
- Unreasonable splicing requests (splice all Kanto Pokemon!) will most likely be denied.
- The give away ends at 11:59PM PST on August 9, 2014.